Gold Coast
Queensland
South East QLD
beekeeper
community
group
wannabees

Next meeting: Saturday May 16 at Currumbin Special School all welcome

Lovely to know about you, we live in Murwillumbah but it’s easy for us to get to the Gold Coast.
What time is the meeting on the 16th. We’re getting a flow hive in December and we’ll be wanting a nucleus hive
Cheers

Hi @Abeilles, we meet from 9:30 or 10 in the morning. There is morning tea etc so please bring something along if you like,

If you click through to the gcabs.net.au website, under Events there is a calendar that lists our events and meetings. You can access a good deal of information at the site. Also this month May is HONEY MONTH and members of our society are giveing free talks at GC city libraries up and down the coast.

google Gold Coast City Council HONEY MONTH (Flow Forum not allowing me to post the link)
I look forward to meeting you in person, K

Thank you so much for your quick response, we are taking our pup to Elanora Heights for obedience this Saturday morning (9 to 10), can we bring him along or is it a no dog meet (I understand, they can be annoying, that’s why we’re training ours :smile: ) I shall check the events calendar on your website and the Honey Month as suggested.
Hoping to meet soon
Elyane