Laying Worker or Queen

I already know the answer :wink:

1 Like

Fabulous photo clarity…definitely an over enthusiastic queen…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

We have a winner!

1 Like

My new Samsung Galaxy S8+ :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are all in the bottom of the cells. Suggests you have a VERY productive queen. Workers generally can’t reach the bottom of the cells.

Cheers
Rob.

I bet that “burned a hole in your pocket”!!! :smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

It wasn’t too bad:

I tell my wife, "I don’t need a phone: Who the heck wants to be at everyone’s beckoned call 24/7?

My phone never used to leave my work truck. People would say, “I called you but you didn’t answer:” uh yea, that’s the idea lol!

I was referring to something a little different… :blush:

1 Like

Oh, I heard about that. My Note 4 used to get hot for no reason. The s8+ stays nice and cool :slight_smile:

When I got it I went to our Verizon store and asked to upgrade my Galaxy Note 4 to the latest IPhone since the rest of the family uses Apple. They told me, “that would be called a downgrade sir. Your old Note 4 has more features than anything the latest IPhone has at this point.”

So I stuck with Samsung.

Kudos for this topic. I inspected a nuc that was hopelessly queenless a month back. I gave it another frame of brood in all stages. Today, I inspected, and to my shock found multiple eggs in a cluster of cells… and thought, oh no, we have laying worker! But some cells, had one egg, and nicely centered - queen not spotted yet:

My only concern is that I found multiple charged queen cells also. This nuc is quite honey/pollen bound from being queenless… I have knocked down the queen cells and performed some frame manipulation with another nuc in hope that they will change their mind. I will inspect in a weeks time and see if they continue to create queen cells, if so, I may have to perform an artificial swarm… with a nuc :thinking: