(SOLD) Flow Hive - West Sussex, England/UK

Hi All,

I find myself in the sorry situation of having to sell my Flow Hive.

The Flow Hive is still in its original boxes, and remains unused and in it’s original state. My intention was to start our apiary in 2017 but sadly I have had to change my plans due to a recently diagnosed and treated heart problem.

It is one of the intial Founder hives from the original Indigogo campaign and comes with a special free gift keepers hat. It is cedar six frame classic.

Looking to sell for close to what I paid for it if possible. Would consider £500 cash or closest reasonable offer, and the VAT is already paid.

Buyer collects or pays for shipping. No returns possible.

UPDATE: This hive has now been sold. Thanks for all you help. Best of luck to the buyer, hope it proves to be a big success. (31/12/2016)

1 Like

I would be interested, sent you a message on it

3 Likes

Hi,

Just updated the post as it has now be sold. Thanks very much for all your help Faroe, and I wish this community much joy and success with the Flow Hives for 2017 and beeyond. Even though I ended up selling mine I learnt a huge amount about bees and how to keep them thanks to some local lessons.

Best of luck to Paras and his lovely family. It was a pleasure meeting you all and we wish you much success with the hive.

All the best,

Jamie (Pompey)

Thank you Jamie,

It was lovely meeting your wife and you on Friday.

I hope you a speedy recovery, send you an email on the nutrition that would help.

Paras

1 Like