Welcome to the Flow™ Forum, take a look around and join the discussions on all things bees! Feel free to ask questions, start discussions and help others with any beekeeping questions.
We would like this forum to be a great resource for all beekeepers. Let’s make sure our conversations add to improving the world and expanding everyone's knowledge. You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But, remember to criticise ideas, not people. Provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation. If someone is being mean or making personal attacks just flag the post and ignore them, one of our moderators will deal with them. Move on and respond to the other lovely people on the forum. If enough flags accrue, action will be taken, either automatically or by moderator intervention.
While we endeavor to check the content on this forum, Flow™ has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted to this forum and takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Our moderators will endeavor to give accurate information but they do not necessarily represent the views of Flow™.
Order, Postage or Faulty product issues should all use our contact page. They are all set up to quickly resolve your issues.
Before Posting a Question:
- Do a search for your keywords to see if has been discussed
- Check it is in the most relevant category
- Make sure the heading explains the discussion
- Read before posting to check - meaning, tone and grammar
Replying and Joining the discussion:
- We encourage discussions, debates, differing opinions and new ideas
Keep discussions relevant to the original topic, you can always create a new thread.
Keep it friendly- no swearing, no personal attacks, no racist remarks.
- Assume people mean well and reply with a friendly tone
- Edit headings to match discussions
- Read before posting to check the meaning, tone and grammar
- Help answer questions if you know the answers, don’t answer if you don’t.
- Questions for flow staff please refer them to @faroe. These include: Complaints, shipping and order related issues, damaged goods, defects etc. Generally these issues should be directed to our contact form, the staff here are equipped to resolve these issues, it also keeps all of our support communication in one place.
- Help keep this forum a great place, flag inappropriate behaviour.
We have provided tools that enable the community to collectively identify the best (and worst) contributions: favorites, bookmarks, likes, flags, replies, edits, and so forth. Use these tools to improve your own experience, and everyone else’s too. As your trust level builds up on the forum you will be able to do more, edit headings, post more links, please use these features.
Let’s try to leave our park better than we found it.
We will not tolerate bad behaviour - it is a waste of everyones time, 3 official warnings from a Flow Staff member and your account will be closed.
- SHOUTING (using all capital letters), Swearing, personal attacks,
intimidation or deliberate comments to antagonise people, offensive
comments about race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and
nationality, are not acceptable
- Posting multiple links and promotions through out a thread to your or another business
- No Advertising or affiliate links
Moderators have special authority. They are responsible for this forum. But so are you. With your help, moderators can be community facilitators, not just janitors or police.
In order to maintain our community, moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time. Moderators do not preview new posts in any way; the moderators and site owners take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.
Businesses and Self Promotion
We permit people to promote bee related products and products that will be useful to our forum users in: http://forum.honeyflow.com/c/sponsors-businesses We ask that any one who is wanting to promote their business offer something in return. Please give our users some helpful information, assist the new beeks, participate in the discussions or link to our website from yours.
- One thread per business.
- OK to post occasional relevant references to products or services throughout the forum if they participate in discussions (no more than 3 external links).
- No hijacking threads to discuss a product or service.
- No affiliate links
- Please flag posts that break the rules above or if you have concerns.
- We reserve the right to edit or delete promotional material if we deem it inappropriate, and take no responsibility for how visitors use the information you post. e.g. Personal information (phone numbers, email, physical address, etc)
- Flow reserve the right to edit or delete promotional material at any time.
- You have the right to delete your personal information if you decide you don’t want it on the forum.
Safety and Privacy
If meeting up with new people, please do your due diligence. Even though this is an excellent community and beekeepers are inherently great people. We recommend taking your usual precautions when meeting up with new people, just in case they are not as friendly as they seem.
If you are going to exchange your personal details (exact address, phone and email) it is best done through Private Message (PM). That way not every one has your details.
Please PM me @faroe if you have any questions concerning this Agreement.
For further details on using this forum please read our TOS