Manifolding flow frames

Like all good tpoics there are as many solutions as there are bee keepers.
I looked at the manifold solution but in the end just went with individual 25mm pipes which ran to individual jars.
setup2
I was able to swap the containers in and out without touching the tube. The picture shows the very first run which was the trial run. I did 3 pipes into 3 containers no worries and could have done 6 at a time except a design flaw in the box made the back 3 tubs inaccessible. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

thanks @busso - another nice solution to take on board,i like the ā€˜boxā€™ and guide holes, you could even have drop down cloth or insect screen at the 2 open faces and keep ā€˜robbersā€™ out

1 Like

that 's all way to much work for meā€¦ My set up works super well- see it here:

1 Like

@semaphore - thanks Jack, like the photos and the setup, - as @busso said ā€œLike all good topics there are as many solutions as there are bee keepersā€, your solution is nice and simple for combining 2 or more frames into 1 ā€˜bucketā€™, but at the moment we still want to watch and see and taste the individual frame differences :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Semaphore you have to think of the most elaborate difficult way to do things first.
The solution above is my simple solution :grin: Early versions involved something resembling the exhaust system in a V12 racing car and required 2 people, a tractor and a Labrador dog to move. :disappointed:

I always say ā€œdo it complicated first and then marvel at the simple versionā€ I very rarely read the handbook as well.LOL

3 Likes