USPS still waiting on shipment

One of the roof shingles was broken when I received my new hive and I contacted Flow right away and they sent me an email saying that they would ship a replacement. Well the next day I received an email saying that it was on the way. That was 7 days ago and the tracking info stuff says USPS is waiting on the item. Any idea what the hold up could be?

If I tag @Freebee2 for you, I bet she can find out. :wink:

Otherwise I would guess it has been diverted by a team of evil murlocs… :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Those darn murlocs, it’s not that I need it went since my bees won’t be here for like two weeks, I’m just so excited to get it set up and ready for the bees.

2 Likes

Hi Robbie, it helps us to give advice if you can put your location in your profile. It’s always the first place I look when trying to give advice or make suggestions.

1 Like

I don’t work for the FBI or the CIA, but I am guessing West Virginia in the US of A… :wink:

His initial profile said Azeroth, which is from a popular game. That is why I am constantly teasing him with game references… :blush:

1 Like

Hi Dawn, I just returned from touring his home town.& the Mackintosh Fruit Farm, where you can pick your own from strawberries to apples, blackberries, pumpkins, even eggplants.

2 Likes

I live in the panhandle of West Virginia

1 Like

When I create this account I used my Twitter to make it and I never get on that so I had no idea what was even on it, lol

1 Like

Hi Robbie,

The forum is a wonderfully helpful global community of beekeepers and great to ask about various beekeeping matters.

For assistance with product or shipping queries it’s best to contact info@honeyflow.com as the Flow team will then be able to access all of your details (account and communication history, tracking information etc.)

If you can see on your tracking that your order has shipped and appears to have stalled, another option is to check the USPS website - but certainly the Flow team will be very happy to help.

Kind regards,
Free

2 Likes

You live in the W.V. Panhandle, but which one. I already know because I saw the Shenandoah Valley in the map near the town of the zip code in your profile. “Shenandoah” the movie with James Stewart is one of my favorite movies. I can’t even think about or describe how that movie ended without tearing up (crying).