Beekeeping logbook holiday gift!

Give your bees (or your favorite beekeeper!) the gift of better apiary notes for the holidays 🐝

https://amzn.to/3mhMFap

I put together a better beekeeping logbook based on my own experience as a beekeeper. The log is organized for ease of use, allowing you to quickly record the most important parts of a colony inspection. For new beekeepers, the log can also serve as a handy checklist by helping you to know what to look for.

• COMPREHENSIVE PAGES - The logbook pages were thoughtfully designed to include space for quickly recording the most important data from colony inspections.
• GREAT GIFT - Unlike most logbooks, this journal is color-printed with a beautiful cover design, making this a great gift for beekeepers.
• CONVENIENT SIZE - This beehive log measures 6”L x 9”W x .36”H, making it a perfect size to take out in the field.
• 150 PAGES - With over 100 logbook pages, there is ample space to record the most important details from your colony inspections
• ATTRACTIVE COVER OPTIONS - +15 different cover options available on my profile.
• NICHE VERSIONS - This logbook is also available in specific versions tailored for Flow Hive beekeepers and for California beekeepers.
• SPACE FOR NOTES - The logbooks include ample space for any custom notes the beekeeper might want to record.

I originally put this together for myself, but I put it on Amazon as an easy way to share it with the beekeeping community. Ships before Christmas!