Crush and strain question

Dawn, I lean to your tastes. I’ve had most of that growing up once or so but wasn’t my bag. I love gizzards but the Doc took those away due to my high colestrol levels. My mouth waters for those n fresh beef liver but can’t have !

I do eat chewy tripe in Vietnamese phở (soup). I eat a lot of VN foods as my adopted grandaughter with friend n family invite us (wife n I) for many meals.

just couple pix’s of VN foods n me with my family. Thanks for the share Dawn.

Looking forward to bees in my hives again,
Gerald.

Black pudding and Haggis…now you’re talking :smile:
My favourite food must be my own home grown Asparagus eaten two minutes after picking

1 Like

Hi Gerald, I never want to ever try blood pudding. There’s one thing they eat in the Philippines, it’s Balut. Chicken or duck embryo. I never ever want to try that.

Yah Jeff ! Balut is a common Asian thing/food. I was tricked into eating it once in a salad :grinning:. Thot it was just a boiled egg until one fork full I spotted beck n immature feathers among the lettuce n veggies. I finished it but not again. My VN family just had fun with grandpa but No More Balut ! :wink:
Life has its interesting moments ! Thanks for sharing …

to handle such kind of situations you should have a good quality garbage disposal to dispose any such material easily by just with the help of electricity.