Flow will be having a presence at the North American Beekeeping Conference, this coming January taking place in Galveston, Texas.
The Conference has a range of speakers along with a trade show. A Flow hive will be on display.
More event information here: http://nabeekeepingconference.com/
From their website:
The 2017 North American Beekeeping Conference & Tradeshow will be held in Galveston, Texas, at the San Luis Resort and Galveston Island Convention Center, January 10-14, 2017.
We are excited to announce that this will be a joint conference with the American Beekeeping Federation, The American Honey Producers Association and the Canadian Honey Council. Join us in “Building a Sweeter Future” where we’ll focus on improving bee colony health and sustainability during a challenging time for beekeepers. As always, this conference promises to bring you the most up-to-date information within the beekeeping industry, the latest products and services offered by our many exhibitors and sponsors and fantastic opportunities for you to network with your fellow beekeepers.
Guest Room Reservations Warning: It has been brought to our attention that a Housing Company is contacting potential conference attendees and advising that the conference hotel is almost sold out and that they need to make their reservations with them at that time. This is not accurate! No one should or will be calling you to make your hotel reservations. All reservations must be made directly with the hotel via telephone or online link.
2017 North American Beekeeping Conference & Tradeshow features:
- Top-notch general session presentations all day on Wednesday and Friday
- Vendor tradeshow with the latest and greatest products and services in the beekeeping industry
- Keynote presentations led by industry experts
- Track sessions on Thursday for Beginning Beekeepers, Serious Sideliners and Commercial Beekeepers
- Association Business Meetings
- 15 workshops on Saturday
- Breakfast/Meeting for Commercial Beekeepers on Thursday
- 2017 Honey Show
- Various silent and live auctions benefiting ABF, AHPA and the American Honey Queen program
Optional activities include:
- Auxiliary Luncheon/Meeting on Thursday afternoon
- Thursday Night Social - Dinner at the Moody Gardens Rainforest
- Foundation for the Preservation of Honey Bees luncheon on Friday
- AHPA Annual banquet on Friday evening
- ABF/CHC Annual banquet on Saturday evening with the coronation of the 2017 American Honey Queen and Honey Princess
We’re excited to be back in Galveston with these three dedicated associations and we look forward to seeing you there!