Honeyflow.com | FAQ's | Community |

Flow Frames-to-Super Gap Spacing Advice Needed


I’m amazed…All our UK National wooden hives come with metal runners as standard (OK some are plastic)


Jack @Semaphore is absolutely right. These are metal frame rests and i have used them for years. they protect the soft cedar boxes and they really don’t impact bee space. I got mine from this place: