Mold n Moisture!

Gerald
Moisture?
Mold?
Damp air rising?
Everything will change once those boxes have bees in them :smile:

1 Like

Dee ! Looking forwRd to buzzing boxes, wax smell, n limited condensate, good ventilation n more ! Counting the days more excited than back in Jr High School. Thanks for the note Dee !

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas ! :blush:
Gerald.

1 Like

Ok, so trying to get my head around the fact that moisture laden air weighs less than dry air I did some research and thought it ironic that Avogadro’s bees was a related topic.

How cool is that? :wink:

2 Likes

That is the coolest place. Crickey I forgot how has interesting chemistry was. The related** Why humid air rises** just put so eloquently.

1 Like

Humid air feels “heavy” because we are less able to evaporate excess moisture from our lungs.

Avogadro’s “Law” helps explain why the density of humid air is lower that drier air under the same conditions. His “Law” posits that equal volumes of gases under identical conditions contain the same number of particles. (molecules). If a sample of molecules are lighter than another then there will be a corresponding difference in density. A molecule of water weighs just 18 atomic mass units, nitrogen molecules weigh 28 and oxygen molecules 32. Equivolume air samples containing more water vapour are therefore going to weigh less.

1 Like