Hi everyone! I just wanted to give an update on my situation in case anyone comes to read this in the future and wonders what the outcome was...
Yesterday (11 days from when I originally found my dead queen), I went in and checked my hive and was able to see eggs and my new queen! She is clearly an Italian queen (my last queen was not) and she looks well other than next time I go in to check I am going to look closer at her abdomen as the end of it looked kinked, and her eggs were not as perfectly placed as my last queen's. I'm not sure if it is a big concern as of now, but just something I am watching.
As I stated before I had seen drones flying the day after finding my new queen so I am assuming that is when they went to go fertilize the new queen. When I checked a week after finding the dead queen I had seen 3 already hatched queen cells (it threw me off because I thought there should have been more), but no eggs and no queen that I could see. It was not until yesterday I saw her!
I'm glad they were able to replace the queen themselves. Thank you everyone for the input and great information!