Supersedure cells with queen

Hello I am based in USA, florida. I did a little inspection on a small hive I got. I got this hive as a nuc a few weeks ago and has since put it in the brood box i have for them. ive done weekly inspections just to keep up with them but with a few set backs they are on their way. they have been a little low in numbers, but ive seen now the queen is starting to lay a number of eggs now but ive noticed that the workers are also making what looks like supersedure cells with eggs in them already. I have spotted two of these such cells in the middle of two different brood frames. However what confuses me a little is that supersedure queens are typically made with the presence of an old queen but mine has all the characteristics of a young queen (sadly she is not marked with age color marker). I am not sure to cut these queen cells out that have eggs in them or let them carry on and see what they do with the current queen?

Thank you for any input- Veronica

I answered this on the other thread that you posted it. You only need to post a question once. We will find it! This forum doesn’t work like Facebook…

:wink: