Honeyflow.com | FAQ's |

Any "Flow HIvers" in the Pacific NW (Portland, Oregon)

We just finished assembling our gorgeous new flow hive and would like to connect with like-minded newbies in the Pacific Northwest area of the United States. Is there anyone out there who can mentor a couple of very enthusiastic and eager newbies?

1 Like

@Gerald_Nickel
…I think this is in your neck of the woods???

Thank you. How would I contact Gerald in Renton, WA, through this forum?

By putting the @ symbol in how I did Gerald will get a notification so he’ll know to check here. You can send him a private message if you wanted though.

@Dawn_SD or @Eva might also be able to recall a few people located up in/near the Pacific NW that on this forum…?

You sayin’ I’m an old Flowtimer, Snowy? :smile:

2 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face:

… Just a good memory :wink:

2 Likes

Haha good save! Thanks :+1: I’ve been trying to think of some other PacNorthwesters on here but so far only our pal Gerald comes to mind…I miss his posts and hope he and Vera have been doing okay.

@misslindy :cherry_blossom:Welcome to the forum​:cherry_blossom: - I’m going to try to recategorize this to the Connect to Locals space.

2 Likes

Hi[quote=“misslindy, post:1, topic:28028, full:true”]
We just finished assembling our gorgeous new flow hive and would like to connect with like-minded newbies in the Pacific Northwest area of the United States. Is there anyone out there who can mentor a couple of very enthusiastic and eager newbies?
[/quote]

Hi, I live in Sherwood Oregon and have had my Flow Hive for a couple of years now. I lost my first hive and suffered a bad mite problem but since then I have been working on getting rid of the mites and getting reading for winter.
As I am new to this I have found a great teacher who lives in the Sherwood/Wilsonville area. His name is Eugene and he comes to help me with my hive a couple of times a year.

1 Like

This is awesome news about local “bee hivers." We think we may have located a wild hive in our son’s backyard. We have just finished staining the sides of the brood box and will be painting the roof this weekend. We are still in need of a smoker. We have a bee suit.

I’m still not sure about how to respond to postings here.

1 Like

Well, you just did a good job, so it seems that you know how! :blush:

How do I respond/contact the beekeeper in Sherwood, Oregon, or Eugene?
MIss L

I’d like to respond directly to the beekeepers recommended in Sherwood, Oregon, and a beekeeper named Eugene.

Ah, unless they are a member here, I can’t help you with that. But if you want to alert @Linda_Wagner, you just type an @ symbol in front of her screen name, or send her a Private Message (PM) by clicking on her avatar, then clicking on Message that is in the top right of the pop-up window. PMs are the best way to send personal contact info, as this is a public forum, and is regularly patrolled by spammers… :wink:

1 Like