Any news on the flow hive manifold?

Profound apologies, I didn’t intend to hurt your feelings. In fact, the comment wasn’t really aimed at you in my head - I was just musing about that fact that owners have already made manifolds because they love doing that kind of thing. Sorry if it didn’t come across right.

I totally understand what you are saying, and I understand your wish to keep bees from drowning. To that end, I made a beeproof collection system, but I will still only drain one or two frames at a time. Also, I want to drain each frame into a separate jar, just in case the honey flavor differs between frames. The photo is a strange shape, so you will need to click on it to see the jar:

I would rather not have to attach a manifold to all of the drain caps at once, if I only want to drain one or two frames. However, I totally accept that we are all different and we like to do things in different ways. That is great, and provides a fabulous way to learn about new ways of getting things done. So I would love to hear how a manifold works out for you. I admire the way you have expanded your beekeeping and you even designed horizontal hives. Very creative and impressive. Please post on how it all works out for you. :blush: