With temps in the 40’s and the sun shining it was a great opportunity to vaporize during this broodless period.
I was moving my OAV’er over to the next hive and I left it connected to the battery. The negative wire came in contact with the positive terminal on the battery and even though it was insulated, it was in flames when I turned to look at it. Luckily we’ve had a tremendous amount of rain so the brush and high grass didn’t ignite.
My device was toast so I went ahead and purchased the Pro-Vap since I have many hives. https://oxavap.com/product/provap-110-sidelinercommercial-vaporizer/