Commercial supply of australian honey

Hi Everyone,
I am an importer wholesaler looking for multi pallet supplies of pure honey in my own label 375ml squeeze bottle…I have pricing to bring in honey in the 375ml bottle from India however i want to supply my customers with australian honey. I need a very competitive price. I have customers in VIC/WA/SA/NSW and QLD.
Is there anyone who can potentially fit this criteria and willing to supply.
Regards Lee

Hi Lee,
Might be advised to let people know how much honey you are looking for and where you are located, it can be very costly to transport honey due to weight.

2 Likes

Probably not the right forum to be asking that question.
There are a few commercial honey members but currently from what I see they are doing very nicely just
supplying their demand.
The bulk of us on here are in the 1 to 3 hive with some 4-10 and are more interested in the top dollar they can get at markets and local call in.
I wish you luck though, maybe somebody out there.

Hi Lee,
This is Jenny from Miyuan Honey. we manage 8 beekeeping and owe more than 10 thousands of bee swarms to support exporting directly. All our honey products is natural ripe without processing, unheated and suitable for high end consumer use.

Our bulk honey is acacia honey, multi flower honey, jujube honey and Linden crystal honey, and raw comb honey.
When you have honey inquiry, please feel free to contact me.

We can send sample free to you for quality checking

Best Regards.

Jenny Zhang.

**Tel:+86-15628870817(whatsapp)

Email:sdmiyuan@163.com

Http://natural.sdmiyuan.com

I think all on this site own their own hives and produce their own honey so probably not interested in importing honey from China.

1 Like