Disappointing experience with flow hive cedar box - don't buy it

Hi Laney,

I’m really sorry that you have been disappointed with your Flow Super Hybrid box. This was sold with a discount of $130 because of possible imperfections and because it was older stock.
I do however agree, that it should be fit for purpose, and that is why replacement parts were originally offered.

I’m also sorry that you feel that you didn’t receive the customer support you deserve.
Flow always tries to work with our customers to come to the best outcome. I can see that you were offered replacement parts, and even a replacement Super box when you realized you ordered the wrong size.
In this case you are getting an extra box (hopefully no further issues). You should be able to put it together with possibly some sanding of the finger joints. It is better to sand rather than tap wood together, as this can split the wood.
In regards to the glue, this is a case of misunderstanding, and I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration. My colleague thought you had glued the box together, aka the joints, and in this case, replacements are not possible, as you normally can’t take a Super apart that has been glued together at the joints. I hope you understand what he meant in this circumstance.

You can write a review on any of our product pages and we also send out emails asking our customers for feedback and reviews (we normally wait a little while until they have had a chance to assemble and/or use before we send the review email).
You can see some reviews on our homepage and on each individual product page:

I really hope that Flow customer support will be able to make you feel happy and satisfied, as this is our main priority (as well as providing a top product).

If you would like some painting and wood treatment tips you can have a read of this faq here:

It is also discussed extensively on the forum, (searching in the top right hand corner of the screen) e.g.

Please be in touch with customer support if there is anything else we can do for you info@honeyflow.com

6 Likes