Ok, so the story behind this… I got 4 frames of drawn comb from a local beek to get me a running start. I fed them 4 quarts of syrup (3.8 liters) over two weeks and i think they bound up the frames with syrup. They are pulling comb but slowly. The frames i gave them were a bit moldy which i think they focused on cleaning up becaus you can’t tell now. Anyways. I think the queen is laying where she can and its a chaotic brood pattern because the rest of the cells have syrup in them. i do see quite a bit of brood just in odd patterns. This queen came with the package
I pulled the feed to see it it improves.
Supersedure Cup with new egg: