Flow hive progress in Pakistan under research

Here below is video for reference purposes.

Thanks for more photos :slight_smile: It is good to see it working in Pakistan. I think you are the first beekeepers in Pakistan who have shared their photos and success.
When there are more flowers in the coming seasons, it looks like your Flow Frames will fill up more quickly, especially because they have been working on the frames and sealing with wax.

I am still waiting for honey in my Flow Supers :slight_smile: Now I have to try and be patient :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations, sir! Well-deserved success, both you and the bees worked hard for it. :clap:

Thank you for sharing the photos. You all look so happy, wonderful to see your experience. :blush:

3 Likes

@Faroe Yes it was first time, firstly I tried my self but there were multiple failures now we are one team we great success its not that today I started so I shared the story in case other don’t dishearten with failures. cheers
:blush:

2 Likes

Thanks @Dawn_SD, you people encouraged and stand by thats why i reached this stage and hopefully soon you will see upcoming success. :grinning:

2 Likes

Dear All,

Here is another success the flow hive with girls performing very well on mustard flowers.

Hope you like it.

Regards,
Engineer Aamir

2 Likes

Yes I do. Thanks for sharing. This is the first I’ve stumbled across your thread. Looks like you are very experience beekeeper, and now giving the flowframes a go.

I found after my first full season and first harvest, the frames will get prepared and filled a lot quicker thereafter - especially after the first seal, draw and cap has occurred on all the cells.

You should expect 2.5-3kg of ripe honey per frame.

Keep us posted and thanks,

2 Likes

@fffffred you are right, hopefully within a month good news will come
Will share accordingly.
regards,
engineer Aamir

Brother how much did it cost u (Pak Rs) to import it?

1 Like

Dear @Manzoor_Akbar

Thanks for asking the cost is mentioned on website however other charges like transport and custom varies.
regards,

What is the price of this prod