So last week I had posted about the fact that the bees weren’t using the flow frames. I got some good advice and then when I had check a few days later through the windows I saw a lot more activity, but mostly in the middle frames. So today I did an inspection and the first deep has lots of healthy looking capped brood and some stored honey. The second deep brood chamber is mostly filled with stored honey and not much brood activity at all. I also didn’t see much pollen.
The bees were very aggressive during the dive and at least 5 bees were chasing us around the yard and one even followed to our back door(80 ft from the hive).