Flow Hive three years on presentation with Stuart Anderson at the Central Coast Amateur Beekeepers Association of NSW Conference 2018
I am excited to be speaking at this year’s Amateur Beekeepers Association Conference.
Saturday 19th May at 10:15 AM
Stuart Anderson presentation “The Flow Hive– three years on”
I will be giving a personal account of the challenging and remarkable journey of bringing the Flow Hive to the world, and the accompanying beginner beekeeping resources and beekeeping club support that is supporting the growth of healthy beekeepers everywhere.
Tickets are available on the ABA NSW website and is open to both members and non-members.
Friday night there is a dinner and bee-related movie, while Saturday holds a host of presentations and speakers, including:
- COSTA GEORGIADIS, host of ABC’s Gardening Australia, on Planting for Bees
- (Me) STUART ANDERSON, co-inventor of the Flow Hive, on The Flow Hive Three Years On
- DR MARK GRECO, bee behaviour researcher at Charles Sturt University, on How bees learn and respond to our changing environment
- DR EMILY REMNANT, molecular geneticist at University of Sydney, on Bees and developing a resistance to viruses spread by Varroa mite
- DES CANNON, editor of the Australasian Beekeeper on Turning your beekeeping hobby into a business
And more! Have a look at the ABA NSW website for full program details.
Plus, on Sunday there is the ABA Beekeeping Field Day and Trade Show at Gosford Showground.
It’s sure to be a great day! Buzz over to the ABA NSW website for more details .
I hope to see you there!
– Stu, and the Flow Team
Co-Inventor of Flow Hive
Stuart is co-inventor of the revolutionary honey extraction system, the Flow Hive, which took a love of bees and a decade of work with his son, Cedar, to create.
The Flow Hive is inspiring thousands of new beekeepers around the world. It takes the hard work out of harvesting honey – and makes it a lot less stressful for the bees.