Ok so i did this yesterday after a recommendation from @Michael_Bush (Thanks!) The Flow hive was queenless for a while and has been lagging behind. As per the recommendation I left the bees on the frame (to further boost numbers) and smoked them after install to reduce or eliminate fighting (which I didn’t see) This was my first time doing this but i think it went well. Found the queen from the donor hive after the move so i think it will be a success! I just wanted to post for any not sure how to do this or uneasy about it as i was. It went great though. Turn the video to 1080p for best viewing and please subscribe to me if you like it thanks!