NEW: Flow Hive Official Community Support Facebook Group

Hey Forum,

Flow has a new Facebook Group that I’d like to share and welcome you to join.

It’s designed to support our ongoing intention of building a worldwide community of beekeepers where support and information are readily available in a friendly and easy environment.

Just like the forum, it will be another space where beekeepers are encouraged to not be shy with their questions and feel encouraged and supported. It’s also a great space for the community to help each other troubleshoot their problems together.

Please feel welcome to request to join the group and share something.

3 Likes

Hi Bianca,

I really appreciate all that you and Flow do for your customers. I will remain here on this forum, but I can’t bring myself to trust Facebook, so I won’t join that group. Nothing to do with Flow, it is just my general distrust of social media. I understand that Flow needs to do this, and it may serve a wider audience than this forum, but I will just be happy staying here.

Love you guys!

:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks for your lovely words Dawn and for the incredible support you also offer Flow customers. We’re very lucky to have you on our team.

I completely understand and will certainly not hold you against your decision :wink:

Thanks for your lovely words Dawn and for the incredible support you also offer Flow customers. We’re very lucky to have you on our team.

I completely understand and will certainly not hold you against your decision :wink: