New to forum. Hello from Missouri USA

I’m a first time beekeeper in Chesterfield, Mo. I’ve got two Flow Hives. Installed 2 nuts three weeks ago, so far so good.

1 Like

Hi there. We are so happy to report that we harvested 1-1/2 quarts of honey yesterday from our FlowHive! I will attempt to attach a short video. We left the Flow super on after harvesting so the bees could clean up our mess and we will come back and remove the super in the next few days. We will do a thorough inspection of the remaining two boxes (sorry, deeps? brood boxes? still getting the hang of it!) and are hopeful that the bees will have plenty to dine on over the winter. Two full boxes seems to be the standard recommendation near our farm an hour north of KCMO. We seem to have a good population of bees and they kindly tolerated our fumbling to get the frames open yesterday. They did come investigate the honey dripping down the back but no stings. We are happy newbees. :))

1 Like

Hi all,
Between Bland and Owensville. Just recently moved here. Have 8 1/2 acres with 2 acre pond which we just stocked. Have thought about getting bees. Heard about this product and very interested. Would like to find a place with a honeyflow to check out. We drive all over especially if it is interesting. Or has a costco.
Ken