Nucs for Sale Brisbane

I have a few great nucs available for pick-up from the south side of Brisbane. The queens are young, prolific and have good laying patterns. All come with a honey/pollen frame and three frames of brood in various stages and an empty frame that the bees are working. They are disease-free and of really good temperament. These nucs go for $180 in your hardware or $200 in a supplied travelling box. Leave a reply and I will message you direct contact details. Thanks, John D

1 Like

Hi John,
Could you please let me know if you have any nucs available?

Thanks
Adrian

Hi Adrian

I can definitely help you with a nuc or two - how many are you after and whereabouts are you located?

Regards,

John Devenish

Sorry I forgot to mention that they are $220 For a five frame (4 brood, 1 honey with bees and a young proven queen) supplied in a Corflute Nuc box.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply John, but we’ve already committed with someone else.
Rrgards
Adrian

Hi John

I’m looking for a nuc to start a new flow hive, do you have one available? I live on the south side of Brisbane, about 5 km from the CBD
Regards
Chris

Hi Chris, I have some nucs ready this week (Italian bees). They are 5 frames (1 honey and 4 brood) with great bee numbers and a proven 8 week old queen.

The nucs are supplied in Corflute for $220. Pickup would be after 6.30pm one evening.

The big question would be what suburb you are in? I have two at home in Holland Park West but if that’s too close to you I can fetch from another site.

Cheers,

John Devenish

0423 333 913

John

hi John

I live in Pallaranda Street Tarragindi - not sure how far that is as the crow (or bee) flies

Happy to pick up any time that suits you

Regards

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for that - I had a gut feeling that would be the case!

I am checking my Wishart Nursery tomorrow and should be able to supply a strong nuc from there.

Is there a particular night that suits you best to collect?

Thanks,

John

Hi John

Thursday or Friday evening?

Hi Chris

I have your nuc ready for you and have left it at my Wishart site, so I could pick it up Friday night and deliver to you if that suits you?

It would be around 7pm, and I would just need the address.

Thanks,

John Devenish

0423 333 913

Hi John

My address is 26 Pallarenda Street Tarragindi, my phone number is 0427 615 511

7 o’clock would be fine. I’m new to all this, do we just put the bees inside the hive and close the lid?

Is there any complications please don’t hesitate to give me a call, otherwise I’ll see you around 7 pm on Friday.

The cost is $200? Is that correct?

Regards

Chris

Hi Chris

The bees will arrive in a Corflute Nuc which you place on the spot the hive will occupy or right next to the hive. The nuc is then opened to allow them to ventilate. The next day you can hive them a few hours to orient themselves to the new site and then you transfer the frames into the Flow Hive. I can talk you through this in more detail when I see you.

The cost is $220 (the price you had was from 2018 and the Forum doesn’t let me edit it unfortunately).

Are you still okay for tonight?

Regards,

John Devenish

0423 333 913

Hi John

Thank you for your reply. Yes, good for tonight. See you when you get here.

Regards

Chris

Hi John,
I am also chasing a nuc for a new flow hive and was wondering if you had any more available? I am located on the Gold Coast but work in Brisbane at Carole Park.
Cheers,
John B

Hi John

I do have a nuc available still - Italian queen with 1 frame of honey, 4 frames of brood and bees, supplied in a Corflute box for $220.

I have people collecting tonight around 7pm if that suits? Tomorrow night could work too.

Thanks,

John Devenish

0423 333 913

Hi John,
I would be glad to purchase a nuc from you and tonight would be fine.Please let me know your address and time that suits.Regards John B.

Hi John

The address is 19 Monaco Street, Holland Park West and it is the last house on the right at the end of the street. Around 7pm - 7.30pm would be good if possible.

See you tonight!

Regards,

John Devenish

0423 333 913

Hi John,See you tonight.Regards John.

Hi John.

Any chance you will have a Nuc in the next week or 2? My hive will only be arriving friday so say maybe following weekend 23/24th?

Thankyou,
John

(about the 5th John)