Nucs for sale Brisbane Northside

I have a couple of five frame nucs with young queens (laying well) for sale on the Northside of Brisbane. They are very vigorous and ready for a full size box. The colonies these queens have been bred from are gentle, productive and have always kept small hive beetle at bay without traps or other treatment. My prices are very reasonable. Please message me on the forum if you are interested.

2 Likes

Nucs are still available. I’m guessing people have been busy with Christmas, but someone may have a new flow hive to populate so I’m bumping this post up. These queens have lovely characteristics so I’m hoping they go to a good home soon!

1 Like

Hi. Do you still have these nucs for sale? We have just built our new flow hive and are looking for a bee colony to move in.

Hi Frank, I have sold the two nucs originally advertised however I have another one almost ready to go -probably a week or two to confirm how well the new queen is laying. And I will have another coming along a couple of weeks later.
Where are you located in Brisbane? I am in Keperra on the north side. Is this your first bee hive? If so, I am happy to give you guidance the best I can if needed.
Cheers,
Cathie

Hi Cathy, Yes this is my first bee hive and I am located near Capalaba on the south side. I am definitely interested in the new nuc. I have just put together a new Flow Hive 2, and as I am completely new to beekeeping, any guidance is very welcome. Please let me know when the new nuc is ready, so we can arrange the pick-up.

1 Like

Frank, I have sent you a private message on the forum with some more information.

1 Like

Two lovely five frame nucleus colonies of bees are ready for new homes. These have queens that have been laying for just a few weeks with very nice laying patterns and calm dispositions. The last of my splits until spring. Message me for more information.

Hi Cathie I’m located in Brisbane north and have just built my flow hive and am ready for some bees. Do you have any ? If so what’s your contact details to arrange.

Thanks!

Hi @James_Hay, Yes! I have bees, bursting at the seams, wanting space to store honey! I have messaged you my mobile and look forward to chatting tomorrow. Cathie

Hi Cathie.
I have just built a new flow hive. Do you have any bees for sale to get me started. I’m on the Gold Coast. Cheers tony .

So sorry that I’ve been away from the forum and missed your request. I will message you.

Hi @cathiemac, I’m also in Brisbane and looking to start my new hive. Could you send me a message if you are able to help? Thanks.

I’ve messaged you Benjamin. :slight_smile:

Afternoon @cathiemac, just starting out in the bee world. Can you send me a message if you still have nucs available?

Cheers

Hi Greg… I have messaged you! :slight_smile:

Hi Cathimac,
Are you still selling any nucs?

Thanks
Adrian

Hi Adrian, I don’t have any available at the moment. You could try John Devenish on the South side of Brisbane. Cheers, Cathie

Know anyone looking for a strong 5 frame nuc to get them off to a great start with their new Flow hive? I have two lovely, gentle colonies, in very full nuc boxes looking for a new home. I am on the northside of Brisbane. Please message me for details.

1 Like

Hi Cathie.
Do you have any Nucs available, or will you have any coming up?

I am in Wooloowin.

Warmly
JL

1 Like

Hi Jonathon, I have a great nuc that others have enquired about and I have been waiting for them to get back to me. I should know by the end of the day if they want to buy now or wait. I’ll send you a message with my phone number. If I can’t help you I’ll recommend someone who is likely to have a nuc available. Cheers, Cathie

1 Like