Hi i’m new to beekeeping in fact I am just about to start out!!
I have ordered my Complete Flow Hive which is to arrive in December winter in the uk. So my question is if I get a small hive now eg. off of ebay and then transfer them when my Flow Hive arrives would the bees be ok to be transferred in to it being winter or should I wait until spring and leave them as they are?