Spring Flower Photos 📷

Hi all,

Today I randomly received the ‘New User of the Month’ badge!

Only two people receive this per month and to date a total of 112 have been granted!

On behalf of @HillsHoney and I, a big Thank You to the @FlowTeam for giving us and the community this amazing platform to share! :trophy:

To commemorate this special day to me and also @HillsHoney I decided to mark it with my very first topic.

Spring Flower Photos :camera:!

Please feel free to share or identify! :sunflower::relaxed:

7 Likes

Lucky bees! What a beautiful selection to forage upon…

Nice work earning the New User of the Month badge too!

1 Like

Aww thanks @Freebee2! :relaxed:

Just for you here’s some more photos of the spring wild flowers I’ve been diligently sowing at mine.

Every year after the bees have pollinated them they produce these seed pods.

Once summer comes round and the pods are almost bursting, I pull out the ole whipper snipper and leaf blower to fling and hurl the seeds into oblivion, hence the larger spread every year.

I can’t wait for this year’s flowers, they mark the beginning of spring for me because they’re the first to bloom and the intoxicating fragrance they produce is like something out of a dream :slight_smile:

Oh wow, that is paradise!

1 Like

At least there were a couple of natives among the weeds there Detto.:slightly_smiling_face:

Here are some wildflowers seen during a geocache outing I shared on Nextdoor las spring.

4 Likes

Skeggles they’re beautiful! I had to google what ‘Nextdoor’ was. Great idea that.

I have them same ones and Banksia at mine! I don’t know half the names of the flora that grows here but :sweat_smile:

Those Southern Star Paper Daisy’s are to die for! Wow.

Have you seen many wild orchids geocaching? It’d make my absolute day if I were to ever see these…

Queen of Sheba :heart_eyes:

2 Likes