Tall Earth Eco-Safe Wood Treatment for hives

Hi friends! Our wood treatment for hives is economical, efficient, eco-friendly, and needs only a single application. We ship worldwide.

We’ve had plenty of customers that use flow hives, so if any of you reading this already know us - hi :slight_smile:

Feel free to check us out at https://tallearth.com/

Don’t want to make this post too long, but please definitely ask any questions you may have, many of them may already be answered in the Knowledge Base section of our site.

There’s a little blurb specific to using our product for beekeeping in this recent blog post, as well as a video showing a long-time customer treating his hive boxes in mere minutes:

Thanks for taking the time to read this! We appreciate your interest.

I’ll leave you with a few verified reviews from our beekeeping customers below :slight_smile:

Best,
Nick

Martin M. Verified Buyer
5.0 star rating
05/19/23
I started using this preservative a few years back at the recommendation of a fellow beekeeper to preserve the wood boxes rather than using paint, which is toxic to the bees. We loved it so much that we built a huge wooden planter box and used this to preserve the wood. Our current project is building a pergola and, you guessed it, except for the posts that are concreted in the ground, we are using wood with this wood stain.

Moerikofer Verified Buyer
5.0 star rating
08/05/23
Eco Safe Wood Treatment is the most brilliant Wood stain I’ve found. I use it for every piece of wood that is outside: my chicken coop, my garden fences, my bee and birdhouses, raised beds, etc. Soft wood like pine withstands nature for years! And it doesn’t harm animals and insects.

Jitka K. Verified Buyer
5.0 star rating
05/25/21
Excellent non-toxic product that arrived quickly! It is very easy to mix and apply it on wood with a sponge; it has no odor and my bee hive is well protected while having a “natural” look! I love it!

Louise K. Verified Buyer
5.0 star rating
04/22/21
TALL EARTH wood treatment is EXCELLENT!! I got it first to use on a bee hive and now use it on all my outdoor wood structures. It is fabulous for raised garden beds. Worked perfectly on the bee hive. I do not have to re-paint and no worries about the bees being exposed to toxic stuff. I have been using for various projects for the past 5 years.

Lots more on our site!