Appreciation post - @JeffH

Taking the time to acknowledge one of the greats.

Big thank you to @JeffH for his vast valuable knowledge and time taken to post and upload not only on this forum but on the World Wide Web.

Truley an amazing legacy! When I first started bee keeping and had so many questions, everytime I searched on here, at least 99% of the time he had already answered it somewhere. I also love his tried and true non fuss method of beekeeping and gardening.

For those that don’t know Jeff heres a link of some info about the legend himself: https://www.abc.net.au/local/photos/2014/08/12/4065471.htm

And finally if it wasn’t for him I wouldnt be able to share this below photo… It’s a picture of my first ever harvest jarred and sealed on the 06/03/22 which I plan to keep indefinitely.

Cheers @JeffH :beers:

“It’s Jeff and Wilma at Buderim and today I’m going to show you @Detto’s first harvest!”

15 Likes

Absolutely love the lego peeps!

2 Likes

Hi Detto, thank you for this very humbling thread. I really appreciate your kind words. It’s great that you’ve gotten into beekeeping with many questions & prepared to seek out answers. I was impressed when I read that you read every post in that W.A. thread. I was also impressed with your innovative low cost hive scales.

Congratulations on your first harvest. I’m sure you’ll be thrilled with many more.

Take care, cheers for now.

5 Likes

Hey those lego pieces look just like my mum and dad!!! :slight_smile: joyce

3 Likes

@Detto congratulations on your first harvest. Thats so exciting. :slight_smile:

2 Likes