Your chance to win one Flow Hive Classic Araucaria 7 frame— be sure to visit our stall to enter the giveaway!
Our Flow USA Representatives, Nanette and Scott, are excited to be attending the Eastern Apicultural Society Honey Bee Conference, August 13-17, holding a Flow Stall.
We have donated a Flow Hive Classic Araucaria 6 frame to the EAS auction, and will be giving away a Flow Hive Classic Araucaria 7 frame at the stall – so make sure to come along for your chance to win.
Short Courses (Aug. 13 & 14)
Conference (Aug. 15-17)
Hampton Roads Convention Center
1610 Coliseum Dr, Hampton, VA 23666, USA
It looks to be a massive 5 days – from short courses and workshops, to keynote speakers (bee-experts and speakers from around the world), to a honey exchange and honey show, as well as children’s activities, there is sure to be something for everyone!
See the full program here on the official Eastern Apicultural Society website. Be sure to register and pay before the day.
- Beginners Track
- Intermediate Track
- Apiary Track (Top Bar Hives)
- Electronic Hive Monitoring
- Excellence in Honey & Hive Products
- Queen Rearing with the Russian Honey Bee Breeders Association
- Celia Davis , NDB (National Diploma in Beekeeping ,UK)
- Dr. Jamie Ellis , University of Florida
- Randy Oliver , Scientific Beekeeping
- Mike Palmer , French Hill Apiaries, Vermont
- Dr. Juliana Rangel , Texas A & M
- Dr. Kirsten Traynor , American Bee Journal
- Dr. Jennifer Tsuruda , Clemson University
- Michael Young , MBe, Institute of Northern Ireland Beekeepers
- Beekeepers’ Beach Bash
- Tea with Celia Davis
- Queen of the Sun Film Screening
- Honey Show and Awards Banquet
- Silent Auction and Dinner
… And many, many more!!
Andrew Wooton from The Beekeepers Inc. (Melbourne, Australia) will be giving two presentations; one in a pre-congress event on hive monitoring that Dr. Emily Grace from Flow has co-authored. The second in the main event is about their bee club and its explosion, largely due to Flow owners.
Make sure to come and explore our Flow stall – we’ll have three demonstration Flow Hives (two of which we are giving away) and be there to answer any and all questions regarding Flow.
We cannot wait to see you there!
– Nanette & Scott (Flow USA Representatives), and the Flow Team