FOR SALE in GERMANY: Complete Flow Hive to sell

Sell a complete shortly used wooden hive (Lindenholz) without bees, langstroth, 3 magazines (or “supers”) and with 3 flow frames. Additional 3 flow frames GER or CH. i.e. In total a full set of 6 flow frames.

How much? And where?

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Hi Angela, I would sell the whole package at less than 20% below cost. This would be 600 euro and of course you can see all the invoices. All was bought this year, shortly after I received it and modified the super to accommodate the flow frames, I got the total equipment offered from a retiring beekeeper so just don’t need it now. It is close to Basel.

Thanks and looking forward to hear back.

Basel is too far for me. Good luck!

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Where are you?

Bernhard Putz

Near Erfurt, right in the middle of Germany.

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Should we meet half way?

Bernhard Putz

No, That’s too much effort for me. I already have 4 flow Hives.

How much and why are you selling it?