I received my flow frames today. Below is my opinion of what I received. First let me share images of what I received…
- The quality of the design and material are above average.
- The product was packaged nicely.
- The device has lots of little design nuances that show a lot of research and development went into it (i.e. downward sloped cells, non-planer cell surface, etc.).
- The tension on the piano wire of 3 of the 6 of the frames is too loose. Those frames are very loosely holding themselves together and I can tell if I am not careful with them, they will fall apart.
- 2 of the 6 plugs do not fit snugly into the flow frames and they had fallen out during shipping.
- The literature that comes with the frames indicates I should have received “Free Gift Bee Veil Hat”. I did not receive the hat. (see photo below)
- The process of turning the crank to open and close the frames seems to put a lot of stress on the two exterior clear plastic portions of the frames. My guess is that as the plastic becomes brittle over time, the plastic is going to crack while turning the crank.