Harvesting Bee Venom?

There was something on the ABC News tonight about harvesting bee venom to sell for $120.00 per gram.

Why? that’s the death of bees!

Actually, it doesn’t have to be. I have never used one, but you can get a device that fits in the entrance of the hive. It has a small electrical current running through it and this makes the bee lose a little venom without pulling the stinger out. The venom then dries within the device and can be harvested.
https://www.ebay.com/i/303091808763?chn=ps

Still seems potentially cruel to me, but it doesn’t kill the bees. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The Australian one may be even better:

4 Likes

I once got stung on the bridge of my nose, and swelling aside, my sinuses had never been more open making it easier to breathe. I even didn’t snore for a few days :laughing:

3 Likes

This is something interesting. I had never known that bee venom exists. I know they do sting people but I didn’t make much of it. I will have to read the benefits of this venom now

I’ve been wanting to collect it for a few years now but don’t know where to sell it.
Thinking of taking an Apitherapy course this fall. If anyone knows who is buying please let me know :):slightly_smiling_face:

Well I think it’s time for a new invention called the “Venom Flow” :smiley:

1 Like

Well, It exists and you need to know What is Bee Venom? Honey bee Venom, otherwise called Apitoxin, is a boring, acidic fluid that is emitted from the stinger of a honey bee. It contains bionic amines like melittin, histamine, and others these mixes are answerable for the torment, growing, and redness we experience when it stings us. Despite the fact that it adds to agony, expanding, and tingling, it is additionally exceptionally supportive of our skin and body. The Bee Venom is well known among skincare fans as regular Botox as a result of its skin reviving properties.