I wish there was a way to - in an organized uncomplicated manner - have a useful thread / wall / series of posts showing photos of frames with a discussion on what’s going on in the frame.
Where there is a separate and specific post where the pros can submit their own photos and then everyone ask and comment on that particular topic. I get confusing following threads and the excellent sub topics within but it’s confusing.
- what varroa visible in drone cells looks like (scraping off and seeing it)
- varroa crystals and other evidence
- small hive beetles and evidence
- healthy queen laying
- evidence when you know you should intervene (?) and requeen
- mold (and what’s going on why that happens)
- tons more …
I have been using Pinterest for education purposes. Topic by topic I pin photos in folders of mine so I can study. What’s missing is healthy debate: the photo is just a photo.
Also, here in the forum, I have grabbed links as well as links from the general internet and created specific themes and sent messages to myself then archived them under specific topics. Each time I have a new link or something, I send a message to myself within that specific thread I started. This has been helpful even though I only just started this.