Nucs for sale Brisbane Northside

That would be awesome. Thank you for your quick reply and your help.

1 Like

You will get great nuclei from @cathiemac. She has been on here for a while, and I have never heard an adverse comment about her or her bees. Nice choice!

2 Likes

Jonathan, please see your private messages when you can. (See notification top right where your avatar is)… Cheers.

Hi cathiemac. I’ve been looking for a reliable source of honeybees for months and months. If you still have a nuc for sale please let me know as I’m very keen. I’m north side of Brisbane also :slight_smile: thanks so much.

Just updating this thread to let others know I’ve replied. Thanks.

1 Like

I’m interested in a nuc I’m in FarmVille

Sorry, I am in Australia and won’t be able to help.

Hi Cathie
I’m northside Brisbane at Bunya and looking to start a Flow hive and need a nuc. I’d really appreciate your advice and guidance.
All the best
Mike

Hi Mike. I’ll send you a message. Cheers, Cathie.

Hi Cathie,

I am a newbie starting with backyard beekeeping as well, living in Mitchelton. I am trying to find someone in Brisbane willing to sell a nuc colony. Are you still trying to find a home for one of your splits? Please PM if you can.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Regards,
Pav

Hi @cathiemac,

Do you have any Nucs available for this upcoming season? I’m in Toowong.

Looking forward to speaking with you soon - Thanks in advanced!

Cheers,
Ryan

Hi @cathiemac
I am new to the group and new to beekeeping. I am looking to procure a nucleus with queen for a new 6 frame Flow hive in September-ish. Will you have anything for spring? How much notice do I need?
Also what type of bees do you have.
Regards,
Daniella

Welcome to the Flow forum. @cathiemac is a long-standing member and she will see you right. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi, i am also looking for a Nuc! Located in Wellington Point, any help would be appreciated guys.

Good afternoon all,
I am new to this forum and new to beekeeping.
I am hoping to purchase a nuc in the near future for our first hive.
We are trying to keep it relatively simple for starters as our 10yo and 7yo sons are keen to be involved so I have bought a flow hive. I am hoping to progress to more traditional hives down the track.
My preference would be for a relatively passive breed of bees.
Any advice will be most welcome (thank you)

Also, thanks for letting me join
Case

Thank you very much Peter

I appreciate the welcome and the advice. I will hopefully learn plenty and, in time, be able to give back to this forum.

Have a great day

Case

1 Like

I’ve messaged you Mathew. Cheers, Cathie

Daniela, I’ve sent you a message. Cheers, Cathie

Hello Ryan,
So sorry for the late response. Thank you for your interest in my nucs. I have been overwhelmed with requests recently and do not anticipate being able to make enough nucs in the next couple of months.You could try John Devenish on this forum. He has sold colonies in the past and is located on the south side of Brisbane.
All the best with your bee keeping.
Cathie

1 Like

You have already contributed to the forum by joining in an asking questions Casey. That is what the forum is all about. We are all brothers and sisters when it comes to bee keeping and you will find good advice and help here.
Cheers

2 Likes