Nucs for sale Brisbane Northside

Anybody have any nucs for this weekend? I am in Bardon?

Hello Cathie I live at Wamuran north of Brisbane. I am looking for some Nucs. Do you know of anybody who has Nucs available for sale? Thanks.

Thanks Cathie I will give that a go.

1 Like

Hi cathie Iā€™m looking to start my first flow hive and been reading a bit do you recommend getting a nuc to start

Hi Mark. Yes, I would recommend a nuc to start with. They can be either four or five frames to which you will add additional frames to fill your brood box. You can sometimes purchase a full hive if that is how you would prefer to go. I believe @Peter48 sells a complete hive and Jeff Heriot in Buderim sells nucs. My nucs are currently ā€˜spoken forā€™ unless the buyersā€™ circumstances have changed, in which case Iā€™ll post that I have a nuc for sale.
Good luck with your new adventure!
Cathie

1 Like

Hi cathie. Iā€™m new to the forum and Iā€™m not sure how to msg you. I live at camp mountain and am looking for a nuc for my new flow hive. Do you have any available at the moment?

Hi there @Sherco450 I have messaged you. Click on your avatar and it should show you private messages. Cheers

hi there we are trying to set up our first flow hive and wondering if you still have bees for sale.

Thanks very much
Tilly

Tilly, I messaged you.

Hi there,
Iā€™ve just assembled my Flow Hive and am now looking to purchase my Queen. Iā€™m in Byron Bay. From reading above - a nuc is recommended and if anyone can help (or if I should contact Jeff/John directly then Iā€™ll do that!)
Thank you!
Mel

Welcome to the forum Melissa,
Although Byron is included in the corona19 NSW/Qld bubble now the bubble doesnā€™t even include all of the Gold Coast. Jeff is about 230kā€™s North outside of the bubble up on the Sunshine Coast.
I canā€™t put my finger on the info you need but there is a bee keeper in Grafton who might still have nucs available and much closer to you.
Cheers

I have finally collected my nuc from Jeff and Wilma, who said to say ā€œHiā€ to all.
My girls have happily settled in to their new surroundings and now the waiting game begins.
Like a child on Christmas Eve I have been out to check the hive (without disturbing it) 2 or 3 times day.

I certainly made the most of picking Jeffā€™s brain. Learned a lot in the time I was there.
Great people

1 Like

if youā€™re still needing a nuc contact me. i should have 1 ready. Iā€™m just on the goldcoast.

Cheers.

Hi John,
Yes I am - although Iā€™m giving birth next week - so I could come Monday - but Iā€™m a bit clueless as to what is involved. This my first hive, could you let me know what would be involved with buying your NUC?

Thanks for getting in touch,
Mel

Hi @JV180SX, if your nuc on the GC is still available Iā€™m keen to buy and pickup this week.

Unfortunately as a new member it doesnā€™t seem I can PM you but please feel free to PM me :slight_smile:

If out of stock, also keen for a nuc anywhere in Brisbane/Logan area - Iā€™m located at Runcorn, so pretty much on the border between them.

Thanks, Geoff