Nuevo en la apicultura del noroeste del estado de Chihuahua, Mexico

Hola, mi nombre es Jorge. Mi esposa y yo queremos comentar que somos nuevos en esto. Vivimos en el noroeste del estado de Chihuahua, México. Queremos saber los retos que tendremos en nuestra región. Tenemos 20 has de terreno y la verdad todo alrededor es mezquite. Si alguien sabe algo de nuestra zona les agradezco su comentario.
Gracias y saludos cordiales!

Hello my name is Jorge. My wife and I want to comment that we are new to this. We live in the northwest of the state of Chihuahua, Mexico. We want to know the challenges we will have in our region. We have 20 hectares of land and the truth is that mesquite is all around. If anyone knows anything about our area, I appreciate your comment.
Thanks and best regards!

1 Like

Hi Jorge,
Welcome.
Not being an authority on North America, I can only guess that where you live it would have similar habitat to that in Texas, New Mexico and Arizona. For that reason if you post in English you will probably get bigger and better responses. Most browsers have translators so if you compose your post in Spanish and then translate it into English with both texts posted you will get your question/message to the greatest audience.

Hola Jorge,
Bienvenido.
Al no ser una autoridad en América del Norte, solo puedo adivinar que en su lugar de residencia tendría un hábitat similar al de Texas, Nuevo México y Arizona. Por ese motivo, si publicas en inglés, es probable que obtengas respuestas más grandes y mejores.
La mayoría de los navegadores tienen traductores, por lo que si redactas tu publicación y la traduces al inglés con ambos textos, obtendrás tu pregunta / mensaje a la mayor audiencia.

2 Likes