Sydney Royal Easter Show

Hi Beekeepers,

I’m hoping for anyone with information on how I can enter my honey into the Sydney Royal Easter show ? any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ed

1 Like

I haven’t seen @Webclan on the forum for quite a while but she had entries in the Sydney show last year. If you don’t get a response from her you could try Google and see how you go. You might also find someone in the Hornsby Bee Group who has showed their honey and you would get valuable tips on what the judges are looking for.
Cheers

1 Like

I have a feeling that @Rodderick might know something about this. :blush:

2 Likes

Your right Dawn, I was stumped trying to remember his name and yes, he has had entries in the Sydney Show.
I don’t have dementia, I just sometimes go blank on names – even my own. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:
Cheers

3 Likes

https://www.rasnsw.com.au/sydney-royal-competitions/competitions/national-honey-competition/

1 Like

Thanks for all your suggestions and link.

1 Like

Hi All, I am still here… been a bit busy with these fires… but all OK so far. A few colleagues of mine have lost dozens of hives, fortunately for me that my forest allotments have not yet burned but they are surrounded and I am not permitted to go in just yet.
@edmondo, what are you planning to enter? Its a lot of fun and very daunting at the same time, last year saw around 500 entries in the liquid honey alone.

2 Likes