Honeyflow.com | FAQ's | Community |

Where to get those curved tubes


Any suggestions on where to get those tubes that curve down? The tube for extracting the honey, that came with the flow frames, are straight, but I would like the ones that curve down. I believe I saw them being used in one of the flow frame videos.,


3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Where does one purchase the curved honey extraction tubes?