Honeyflow.com | FAQ's |

Extraction using an elbow piece or hose?

The flow frames comes supplied with a straight plastic tube for extraction, and the instructions to attach this and protect the flow from insects by covering the flow and bottle opening with glad wrap or plastic. I could just imagine this to be quite messy!! I would have thought the tube should be elbow shaped or if straight have a hose attached to either way shroud the flowing honey and allow easier protection from insects etc. has anybody improvised along those lines?

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Where does one purchase the curved honey extraction tubes?