Worthington farmers market resumes this saturday

The Worthington Farmer’s Market will resume this Saturday, november 19th , from 9-12, in our traditional spot inside the Shops at Worthington place, 7227 N High St, Worthington, OH 43085.

Thanks to the virus the samples will now be safely located behind the table. Feel free to ask for one if you’d like to try some of our honey.

We also have a wide variety of gift boxes for Valentines Day available here on our website. Check them out here: Local Honey- Honey Run Farm

And just to keep things fun and exciting around here, we’re giving away FIVE of the above pictured gift boxes, including a soap, lip balm, heart candle, and 2 oz honey bear to 5 randomly selected commenters on this thread post. Just leave a random comment below and your name will be entered into the drawing! We’ll notify you here on the blog, so check back by Friday at 5 p.m. to see if you’ve won (after being notified through the blog post you will email us your address, so you don’t have to give out any personal info publicly). We’ll send the winners their prize in the mail- must be within the United States to enter.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the Flow forum!

Nice presentation and very pretty candles. I think we have some forum members in Ohio, so hopefully they will think about visiting you. I am a bit too far away in SoCal, but I wish you lots of luck and sales in the coming holiday period.

1 Like

I routinely bought your honey before I got bees! I’m in Columbus but won’t be able to make it on the 19th.

2 Likes

Ok We Will See you soon in future then :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Great presentation, but i think i might be out of the running to win, being in Oz :slightly_smiling_face: :smile: :wink:

1 Like

Beautiful goods! By the looks of that pic you’ll be cleaned out this Saturday and then some :yum:

1 Like

Thank you so much brother!