Bee Photographs

Sure Bobby! Makes me want to try to get pics of all the cool native bees I’ve seen too. Stay tuned…

bee’s drinking water

3 Likes

I was going to say clean themselves and I went with my second choice. Darn always go with your gut :slight_smile:

1 Like

saw your photo and thought I would share mine

3 Likes

Two of the many native bee types I’ve seen in my yard

2 Likes

Heavens…what yellow bees!

1 Like

Looks like a lot of Cordovan genes in there to me. Love those genes in a hybrid. :blush:

nice job little bees… nice job :wink:

6 Likes

Lovely label, beautiful honey. :smile:

1 Like

OMG so cute!
Wonder if Flow will start a bee suit!? LOL :bee:

1 Like

Yes, Vary light color. I just looked at the video from the guy in Alaska, “Beast9156” and was supprised how dark his bee’s are. The light was hitting mine just right to bring out color

G’day Neuman, do you have dragonfruit growing? if so, well done!!! What’s those red things in your profile photo? cheers

1 Like

thankyou Dawn… :slight_smile:

I’ve been working on it for months… Labelling designs, Jars, prices…
its winter now but I’m now ready for the upcoming season in this regard…
I was caught short last year… but I’m in front this year so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am a cashew nut farmer. The red things are the fruit that the nut grows on. I press it and sell the juice then process the nuts. Can check out my farm page Neu Mana Hui Farm. The flower is the yellow dragon fruit and I hope to get the red ones showing soon. Thanks for asking.

Nice one, they certainly love getting inside those dragon fruit flowers. Here’s Jeff Heriot’s video of bees rolling about deep inside one, must be heaven for a bee!

2 Likes

Ooh, I do like your label Andrew. “Spring Edition” is a clever touch, good one.

1 Like

thanks Jay,

eating Supermarket honey most of my life I didn’t realise that Honey could taste different due to the different seasons…

in recent years I’ve purchased different honey’s from different areas… different trees etc with Sugar Gum Trees being one of my favourites …

but when I had my own Spring Honey this season… well… that was something else… Honey that I’ve never tasted before… if I could describe it, i’d call it a “floral” tasting honey…

others have said that it reminds them flowers… I guess this is due to all of the fresh spring flowers…

very unique… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am excited to see this and taste it. I love to see the seasons of blossoms as the farms produce changes. I am really waiting to see if I can taste the cashew blossoms.

Well this couldn’t have turned out any better.

10 Likes

Bobby, This looks great really beautiful, is that your first jar? And it looks a really pail colour, what sort of flowers would it be from?

1 Like