Not getting my orders

Badgerett, how long have you been waiting? Ive been waiting since 12 April 8 months.

Did it give you an estimated delivery date?

@Markmax0 I was the 31st person to order February within the first hour. I was there at the off so was in very early. Mine arrived late September slated for early September but they were changing the SBB so there was a slight delay.

@Markmax0, I ordered March 19, mine is still listed as not shipped…

I ordered on March 11th and mine has not shipped either.

Sorry if there is any confusion in regards to shipping dates. December was an estimated shipping date. This is the best we could do as a crowd funded company, before production had started.
As a crowd funded project - we had to set-up everything from scratch.

People who have received their orders already, literally ordered in the first day - February 22nd, 2015. In the first day of our crowd funding campaign Feb 22- Feb 23 we had around 5,000 orders.
Within the first 5 minutes of our campaign we had already reached our crowd funding goal. We then had to extend our estimated shipping dates and increase the number of perks/products we had for sale.

We really appreciate everybody’s support - it has allowed us to launch an innovative invention with the support of people, not multi-national companies, excess loans, etc.
You have helped create a world wide interest in bees, and bee keeping. We look after them, and they look after us :slight_smile:
Please remember the dates listed were always estimated shipping dates - we are working on a first order, first ship basis. We are processing +30,000 orders.

We sold out of of our June, September, November, December and now February estimated shipping dates, the next expected shipping date is March 2016.

We worked with our manufacturers to improve quality control, and improve the boxes after we received customer feedback. We also added a screened bottom board as a bonus for our customers who bought a complete Flow Hive. We launched our Australian website and production in Australia for all our Australian supporters - due to all the feedback we received.
We have been doing the best we can to maintain a high-quality product, while also keeping production speed as fast as we can.
We are using sustainable sourced wood, and the highest quality components for all our Flow frames, and Flow Boxes. We are not compromising on quality for speed - and we hope our customer will appreciate this, even if there may be some slight delays in getting everything exactly as we want it - the best it can be.
We have also been processing upgrade requests, changes to orders, downgrades, adding more purchases to their orders, address changes, name changes, finding lost customers who didn’t enter their email address correctly, customers who selected no perk instead of a perk, etc., etc.

If you have not received your product yet, please be patient, you may be number 20,001 in the line (for example). You can login to check the status of your order at any time here - https://www.honeyflow.com/user (just use the email address you used when you first ordered).
You can then check if your address is correct, and change if necessary. You can add a phone number - so you can be contacted by DHL in regards to your delivery.
You can also pay shipping if you haven’t already.

If your order has shipped or is queued and your shipping address is not correct - you cannot change your shipping address on file. You can contact DHL directly once you receive your tracking information - and give them your updated shipping address.

If for some reason you can’t login or have any queries, you can contact customer support here - http://www.honeyflow.com/contact/p/3 - Please include your order number, the email address you used when you first ordered, and your full name - this will allow us to find you in our system the most efficiently, and help you with your query.

If you login to your account and see “queued” - this means we have sent your order off to our factories to be processed and shipped. As soon as they ship you will receive an email with tracking info - and you can then contact DHL directly in regards to your order - and track your order delivery online through their website.

If your expected delivery date was December and you have paid shipping, but it it not queued, please be patient. As soon as one lot of orders is processed and shipped, we will then send of our next orders to be processed - in order of purchase date.

There seems to be some confusion around the date 15 December as a delivery date - we had it listed as December 15 - meaning December 2015. Sorry for any confusion.

For customers who purchased any Flow products with the intention of giving it as a Christmas present we have created a special Flow Christmas card which you can find here - http://www.honeyflow.com/gift-cards/p/161

Again, we are really sorry if there has been any confusion around estimated delivery dates and appreciate your patience while we work as fast as we can to get your Flow products to you.

We sincerely appreciate everyone’s support in helping create a better world full of beeeeeautiful beeeeeees :rainbow: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee: :bee::bee: :bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee:::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee: :rainbow:

5 Likes

Thank you for the explanation it does help to keep up with what issues your having,
My estimated delivery date was December 15th if, there’s a delay could you please give me a realistic date please kind regards Mark.

From above what I wrote above - [quote=“Faroe, post:15, topic:4176”]
There seems to be some confusion around the date 15 December as a delivery date - we had it listed as December 15 - meaning December 2015. Sorry for any confusion.
[/quote]

I’m sorry I can’t give you an exact date as said above. If I get an update on shipping dates I will let you know.

I find the information that your putting out very vague. You should know how many orders you’ve processed,
how many you’ve still got from the early bird campaign, how far you are behind with the delivery dates.
If your unable to let customers know this its rather worrying.

1 Like

It’s too bad that Comcast, AT&T, and Microsoft aren’t held to this same level of scrutiny and expectation… :wink:

2 Likes

I agree very vague and its different depending on who you talk to. I agree that they should be able to at least give you some kind of more substantial answer as to timeframe. AT&T, Comcast, and Microsoft don’t get their money up front either.

1 Like

Sure they do, every vendor online or otherwise gets their money before you get the product, when was the last time you walked out of a store without exchanging your money first, when was the last time you recieved your package from online before they charged your card?

This company just happened to be a start up company that had to plan implement and execute manufacturing, transportation, logistics and shipping and did it all in 9 months. And so far have either run ahead of schedule or only just slightly behind a schedule they made before any of that planning and execution had even been finalized. Just because your expectations are unrealistic doesn’t detract from the amazing job they have done so far, and continue to do. They have 30,000 orders processing and manufacturing over 5-6 month window and you are shocked that they can’t pull detailed information out of their hat about 1 single order?

Sorry if this tone is offensive but this is getting ridiculous. Let’s get some perspective people.

6 Likes

Well Adam if orders where sent out as thay came in people might not be so cranky .

2 Likes

Perhaps people don’t understand Start Up/Crowdfunding businesses?
It usually means that the company/product/manufacturing infrastructure is not already set up. That is what the funding is used for. When an order is placed you are usually pre ordering, the crowdfunding is then used to set up all the normal business processes.
Microsoft etc are all established companies where you are simply ordering an already manufactured product. Try ordering a book or something else from Amazon - their products too, are established already in production, yet they can take up to 9 or more weeks to be delivered, AND they definitely charge you the moment you place an order.
Be a little patient, its all part of supporting innovation & people who normally wouldn’t be able to follow through with new ideas. Be proud you are contributing to the development of new ideas & creative difference in a world where too many things are instantaneous, poorly thought through & lacking in quality & consideration.

5 Likes

The company is a startup. They are still communicating. They are shipping orders. I have frames they manufactured in my Tennessee garage ready to be positioned on my new hives this spring. The frames look well made, and I hope to order additional frames next year. Relax. These frames are intricate. It is a major project to make them, fill orders, get them all sent out.

2 Likes

This was a really good communication, that the people expecting their Hives for Christmas could have done with 3 months ago… I appreciate all the explanation apart from the shipping date estimate…
my shipping date is 15 Dec 2015, that’s what it says, that doesn’t mean December 15, that means 15th December 2015 (as it pretty clearly says on my order details)
does the Mar 10 on the order date mean I ordered in in 2010? no!

All the way through this campaign I have quietly waited, and been instructed to follow the Est Shipping date, and been told that they are currently shipping at pace with that date… only AFTER the date are we given this explanation.

Again, I do appreciate the information, and I will have to print off a gift voucher for Christmas now, but it is pretty late in the day to completely change our understanding of 15 Dec 2015…

Regards

2 Likes

I think you will find it was December 2015 not 15th December

Please keep some Christmas spirit, you will get you will get your items soon

Sorry Valli but mine still says 15 Dec 2015

Is it possible to get a definition of “queued?”

Does it mean:
A. The flow team told the manufacturer to start building my hive and ship it after it is built
or
B. My hive is already built, but it is now being packaged and eventually shipped

Thanks

April 9, 2015 ordered and paid.
Now in queue.
Don’t think I will see it by Christmas.