Where is my order?

Hi, I am disturbed that I have not received either of my orders. One is the full super 6 cedar hive and the other is a 6 frame super box with frames. Anyone else having issues?

1 Like

When did you place your order?
Did you get an order Number?
Did you fill in correct address and contact details?
Have you checked here for your order details?
Have you had any contact with the Flow team?

I ordered my hive in July 2015 and it arrived 4 weeks ago. The frames arrived one week ago. I am in the US (California). I have a Flow super which I ordered in November 2015, and it is queued to ship, which probably means I will get the wood parts in about 2 weeks and the frames soon after.

If you want to know when you might expect delivery, I would send your order number, email address used for ordering and your question to info@honeyflow.com and they will investigate for you.

Hi I placed order last August and it said shipment in February 2016. No
word from the Flow team at all except to ask for shipping money. Yes I have
order numbers and everything. All of my information is so up to date it’s
ridiculous.

Hi I placed order last August and it said shipment in February 2016. No
word from the Flow team at all except to ask for shipping money. Yes I have
order numbers and everything. All of my information is so up to date it’s
ridiculous. I am going to send one now to the info address and call tomorrow also.

1 Like

Than ks Dawn, writing them right now.

OK, so you are one month behind me in ordering. Did you pay the shipping that was requested? If not, I can tell you from the experience of others, the process will halt until you do.

If you paid the shipping, I think you will get your hive in the next week or three assuming that you are in the US, but I don’t work for Flow, so let’s see what @Faroe or @MartinB say about that.

There was a problem around Christmas and production went behind a bit - there have been some issues with the wooden ware as well.

The USA orders are about a month late I think and the Flow Office is closed over Easter Bank Holiday.

I sent an alert to the team as well.

Can you go to the order area and log in with the details you have - see if there is any shipping details.

@beethinking may be able to let you know about wooden ware and the Flow team should be back in the office Tuesday

I hope that helps

Yes I have paid shipping on both orders, I too am in Northern CA.

I have just looked up your order and it appears to me the Super which you ordered by itself on Indiegogo has shipped, AND your website order for super and frames are queued and ready for dispatch now. From what I see I would think you would see a tracking number for the second order this week

1 Like

@MartinB Thank you Martin

Thanks Martin, why have I not gotten any confirmation of the Super being shipped? I have nothing on my end. So Indiegogo should send me a tracking number etc. and the website for the 6 frames to go with super the box. Is that how I am understanding you?

The tracking number comes from the Deliver co Some are DHL and Now I think FedEx in US
go here to check your account:-
https://www.honeyflow.com/user

1 Like