Who are the MODS in this Forum?

Yes you need to do a search every time you want to find an answer.

The instructions for using the forum are here - Welcome to the Flow forum - please take a moment to read these instructions before you start 🐝 - please read them. If you have any questions please message me directly so I can help clarify for you.

The search function is on the top right of the page - use key words - there is a lot of information on this forum - and we want to keep it organised and easy for everyone to use.

We ask that questions and responses are clear and concise. Don’t go into personal criticism over other peoples opinions - just answer a question from you own experience and leave it at that.

Don’t use CAPITALS and explanation! points - we can’t hear the tone in someone’s voice or see the person’s body language - so we can’t see if they are joking.

If anyone does not follow the guidelines for posting in this forum - they will be warned/deleted/removed from this forum - simple.

I do not have time to read through these petty posts and arguments between users.

This Forum is for everyone to learn about bee keeping and Flow Frames, let’s all keep this in mind.

Keep it nice - simple.

If you need further clarification or have any questions just send me a message, no problem :slight_smile: