GMO Bee Murderers

these are the cold hard facts…

forget about the BS climate change, colony collapse or a few mites…

its these bloody chemical companies that are killing billions of bees :grimacing:

if anyone tells you different, its just a smoke screen…

Check out http://www.snopes.com/food/tainted/gmobeedeaths.asp
Neonics pose a huge challenge to pollinators but using an old 2013 unproved argument is not the best way to go about banning them. Governments will look at articles like this call them scare mongering and move on. What we need are sensible data.

GMO was portrayed as being the best thing since sliced bread - excuse the pun. the Idea was that the GMO’s were more resistant and needed less weed killers and pesticides - in fact the opposite is true - the GMO’s were developed to allow the use of weed killers and pesticides that the GMO crops were tolerant to and so could be used with impunity. The problem being the rest of the local growth suffers including the fauna as well as flora.

What they don’t tell you is the residue from all the the poisons end up in the soil, water, (both flowing and ground water tables) and contaminate crops and local flora it was not meant to be used against.

The level of contaminants in the soil and the way the nutrients are stripped from the soil then need replacing, so on top of the weed killers and pesticides the farmers are forced to enrich the soil. Strangely enough this was never mentioned in the sales pitch.

Because the ground is verboten to growing other crops (because it is now a toxic soup), there is no chance to use the old crop rotation system to re-enrich the soil and replace vital nutrients such as nitrogen (clover, soy beans, alfalfa, lupins, peanuts, and rooibos all add nitrogen to the soil). Crop rotation being a thing of the past - but it works - and helps to protect the soil.

So what the big six - Monsanto, Dow, Dupont, Syngenta, Bayer and BASF, are actually doing is by promoting the use of weed killers, fertilizers and pesticides that the GMO crops will tolerate, they are also tying farmers into a life of servitude to their products - Creating plants that survive the toxic soup, strip the soil of nutrients, and then have to feed the crops ad infinitum; hence poisoning the very ground, water and killing other life to its detriment.

Farmers are now slaves to an expensive, tyrannical, poisonous system and if they want out, any crops that show a hint of GMO DNA are property of Monsanto - even if you did not grow Monsanto crops using Monsanto seeds - ANY crop displaying GMO DNA by law belongs to Monsanto. I forgot to mention - the old system of keeping seed back from your crop to grow next years crop - is not allowed!! You are forced to buy new “Coated” seeds from Monsanto every year.

If you are unfortunate enough to not use Monsanto seeds, they probably still own your crop and will force you to destroy it!!! How? Your next door neighbouring farmer uses GMO’s. If their seeds or pollen drifts into your crop, your crop will become contaminated by GMO DNA - probably brought by the wind. Your crop suddenly becomes Monsanto property by virtue of displaying errant DNA the wind carried across. Not your fault, not your intention? TOUGH - Now not your Crop - Monsanto now owns it!!

Can you see where this is going… everything you do with GMO’s becomes the property of Monsanto!

Monsanto are in the USA Government and have laws in place to stop farmers from suing Monsanto if there is a problem with the GMO crops in the future. Monsanto are in bed with the US Government to the detriment of the rest of the world http://www.globalresearch.ca/monsanto-controls-both-the-white-house-and-the-us-congress/5336422
Monsanto even go to the point of washing their hands of any problems

[quote= “A Monsanto official told the New York Times that the corporation should not have to take responsibility for the safety of its food products. Monsanto should not have to vouchsafe the safety of biotech food,” said Phil Angell, Monsanto’s director of corporate communications. “Our interest is in selling as much of it as possible. Assuring its safety is the FDA’s job.”][/quote]
That is a very telling statement and is now backed by US law

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/monsanto.html

Many top positions in the US government are now filled by ex-Monsanto employees - Monsanto is beyond litigation and backed by the government.

So Yes GMO’s are murdering our Food, Killing our Bees and poisoning our planet - in a very insidious devious and underhanded way, and has the USA government to thank for not having to deal with any repercussions

6 Likes

I’m sorry but I use to trust snoops more, but not anymore. Now I just have to remember search a lot more to find thev while truth.

1 Like

that’s a great article valli…

the world needs to start waking up to these poisons… they are, but ever so slowly…

it would pay to see the Political Donations of these companies to political parties… I wouldn’t mind betting that it would be Hundreds of Thousands of dollars…

I got told off that I’m too good at cutting and pasting, I have plenty of information about Monsanto and have been watching and commenting on their bad practice for several years. I’m convinced my own “disability” is caused by these poisons but it is impossible to avoid being contaminated unless you produce all the food you eat - I tried years ago to be self sufficient with veg but my family eat far more of way too many varieties of fruit and veg, it is impossible to grow the type and variety we eat to keep healthy.

Based on all these GMO and Neonicotinoid articles my bees should have been dead years ago. They are surrounded by these crops not more than 50 feet away yet they don’t die. I’ll stick to real world testing vs the “doom n gloomers”.

Maybe I have Round-Up ready bees.

1 Like

Roundup ready bees?
http://forum.honeyflow.com/t/national-geographic-building-bees/5897/3

@skeggley Changing genes in Plants is way easier then Animals - the gene has to be found, isolated intervention developed and reproduced - the clones/copies produced need to be able to survive, flourish and multiply - even with bees this will take min 10 years.

Plants can be processed in 1/2 the time as the traits are found and cloned and reproduced.

There are many others working to define and cultivate Hygienic bees.

If Monsanto manages to replicate such a bee the world may as well curl up and die - Monsanto have no morals or ethics and slave to the Gods of money and power and stamp on Truth and Freedom with both feet - they will register Bee DNA and will force the world to pay for it

1 Like

Hiya Valli, not sure if you read the article but they are currently doing it with some success… We just had a case here where an organic farmer had his organic certification removed because his neighbour was growing GM crops and they cross pollenated. The organic farmer sued and lost, it went to high court and he still lost and had to pay the court costs, poor bloke. Now I’m not keen on organic certification myself, it’s just a money making scam for the organic branding and I’m not entirely against GM crops either if it’s used for good and not evil. If a crop can be modified to grow in unusable soil in a 5th world country to feed the starving masses is that a bad thing? Granted if we, as a race, were more into sharing and not greed we could feed the starving without GM modification, as it is over 40% of crops grown in the US end up in land fill, but I can’t see it happening in the near future so GM may be a channel to resolve issues in the poorer, less privellaged countries.

1 Like

Hate to tell you but they want a foot hold in the 3rd world and others so they can get them hitched to the Monsanto Band wagon - India has rejected GMO’s well done them! They can see the bigger picture.

Those countries where Monsanto want to go only suffer from drought not poor soil - but if Monsanto gets in without proper crop rotation and companion planting their soil will be stripped, useless and poison any water that is brought to the surface.

There was a farmer next to a GMO crop that is from about 4-5 years ago who not only lost his crop but basically his land was GMO tainted and he lost his livelihood, as anything he grew effectively belonged to Monsanto by wind pollination so could never use the lands for growing again without Monsanto interference - So you either Join them or are Ruined by them - Shotgun Crop tactics.

Until the USA Government separates it’s self from all things and people Monsanto or until the rest of the world say No! We are all gradually going to be poisoned

The high court left intact Monday a federal appeals court decision that threw out a 2011 lawsuit from the Organic Seed Growers and Trade Association and over 80 other plaintiffs against Monsanto that sought to challenge the agrochemical company’s aggressive claims on patents of genetically-modified seeds. The suit also aimed to curb Monsanto from suing anyone whose field is contaminated by such seeds.

“Monsanto has effectively gotten away with stealing the world’s seed heritage and abusing farmers for the flawed nature of their patented seed technology,” said Murphy. “This is an outrage of historic proportions and will not stand.”

The case is Organic Seed Growers and Trade Association, et al., v. Monsanto Company, et al. Supreme Court Case No. 13-303.

Hooray. The voice of reason here. The big pharmaceuticals have a lot to answer for but banging on with other people’s research isn’t going to get us far. I don’t know what the answer is but attacking GMO across the board is disingenuous in my opinion. People have got used to cheap food. A lot of the world is starving and needs to be fed. Not all GMOs are bad. Next time some hobby beekeeper with a warm bed and a full belly gripes on about big pharma they should think about babies born to die of starvation before they are one year old

3 Likes

GMO’s will not fill bellies - water and how to grow crops and natural seed will

Don’t let Bayer overturn the ban on bee-killing pesticides

1 Like

Thanks for the article Valli. We are the repercussions of greed and power and we/humanity will pay the price.
Donations (bribes) to political parties are the means they stay in power. It’s the same here in Australia. Hopefully people will wake up and vote them out, but that may be a long time coming.

1 Like

Unsurprisingly, agrichemical companies that produce genetically engineered (GE) seeds criticized the new government report4

You can’t tar all GMOs with the same brush.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/04/01/cure-for-hiv-possible-within-three-years-as-scientists-snip-viru/

1 Like

@Valli [quote=“Valli, post:3, topic:5896”]
GMO was portrayed as being the best thing since sliced bread - excuse the pun. the Idea was that the GMO’s were more resistant and needed less weed killers and pesticides - in fact the opposite is true - the GMO’s were developed to allow the use of weed killers and pesticides that the GMO crops were tolerant to and so could be used with impunity. The problem being the rest of the local growth suffers including the fauna as well as flora.
[/quote]

You are using very broad strokes and sweeping statements, which is not conducive to healthy discourse. It would be very soothing indeed if the world were black and white, but unfortunately the truth is a little more inconvenient than that.

1 Like

For all those who said I was painting a bad picture, here is the EU tribunal findings from the hearing last October. The findings were released 18th April 2017