Happy bees for sale (includes delivery, installation and tutorial)

HAPPY BEES FOR SALE (INCLUDES DELIVERY, INSTALLATION AND TUTORIAL)

Are you looking to purchase a starter colony of happy and healthy honey bees for your new beehive? Do you need to buy some bees for your Flow Hive?

Each of our established Nucs (starter colony) has a new season queen, frames fully covered in bees (European Honey Bees), and an ideal balance of brood, pollen and honey.

Our Nucs are: well established, from a permanent and settled apiary site (Two Busy Bees Honey ), strongly populated, disease-free, have a gentle temperament and a proven queen.

This Starter Colony listing includes (Seven Frames in Total):

• Five wooden frame starter colony including Queen Bee, bees and established brood, honey and pollen
  • Two bonus frames of healthy brood, nurse bees, drones and worker bees
  • Delivery by two professional beekeepers and installation of your Nuc by us into your own beehive to ensure calm transfer and safe installation
  • One hour of valuable hands-on beekeeping knowledge from a Master Beekeeper to set you on your exciting journey of keeping bees

Genetic strains include European Honey Bees ~ Italian and Caucasian*

*Please note: This product is only available to purchase by Brisbane and surrounds based customers and includes delivery, calm transfer and safe installation into your own beehive.

Hi, do you still have some happy bees? Iā€™m in Brisbane and ready to start my adventure. Would love some installation help. Jamie 0477552764

Hi Jamie, thanks for your message and yes we do. I will send text through some info and we can take it from there. Thanks Deborah - Two Busy Bees Honey

1 Like

Hi Deborah
Do you have any starter colonies for sale please?
Regards Lindy Stringer

Thanks for message Kimba, yes we do. You can find all the details below or feel free to contact me on 0405 685 750 Happy Bees for Sale | Two Busy Bees Honey