Nature’s soul food

Nothing to compare taking time out to sit amongst the wildflowers watching , smelling nature’s beauty. The bees are loving it and I feel invigorated.

9 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous. A big thank you from chilly, flowerless Pennsylvania USA :rainbow::evergreen_tree::cloud_with_snow:

@Lavenderpatch

Do you have any Metrosiderous (NZ Christmas Bush) flowering at the moment in NZ?

We have some of them out now in Tasmania, and this year is a spectacular one flowering wise.

It would be great to see one flowering in NZ.

Any photos?

Thank you for your message. I live in Timaru South Island NZ and the Pohutukawa are more a north island and top of the South Island tree. They are magnificent and are in flower up north. Do enjoy the one near you. [quote=“Dan2, post:3, topic:13631, full:true”]
@Lavenderpatch

Do you have any Metrosiderous (NZ Christmas Bush) flowering at the moment in NZ?

We have some of them out now in Tasmania, and this year is a spectacular one flowering wise.

It would be great to see one flowering in NZ.

Any photos?
[/quote]

1 Like

They are absolutely stunning when flowering. There are many around flowering now, but ours is not blooming yet. A good nectar source as I understand it.

I used to do wood turning and the wood is beautiful.

1 Like